How to keep your fine jewellery sparkling and clean!
Over time dirt and grease will accumulate on your jewellery as its worn, especially underneath, and this will affect the way light passes through the gems. This can reduce the sparkle and glow of the gems and jewellery.
This video shows you how to use cleaning solution and a soft brush to get your jewellery sparkling again!
Please note: The cleaning solution we use in the video cannot be used with emeralds, opals, corals, pearls, fashion jewellery or jewellery with water soluble fixing.
(1) You will need a bowl, water, paper towel, polishing cloth, cleaning solution.
All our clients get a complimentary bottle of cleaning solution on their first purchase!
(Do not use with emeralds, opals, corals, pearls, fashion jewellery or jewellery with water soluble fixing)
(2) Open bottle, tear away the plastic cover on the inside gently.
Remove the basket inside.
Make sure there’s a cleaning brush inside.
Place a cloth underneath your working space for added protection.
(3) Gently brush your jewellery pieces with a soft brush. Don’t forget to brush the underside of the jewellery and gems where the grease and oils accumulate.
(4) Place the jewellery into the bowl and rinse with water.
(5) Remove and dry your jewellery with a soft paper towel or cloth.
Use a polishing cloth to wipe your jewellery.
Enjoy the clean and sparkly jewellery!